It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody It's High Noon - Overwatch Parody

This reminds me of that pokemon z parody from long ago.
Very well made, I really like the melting face, nice touch.

Preparation - A League of Legends Parody (18+) Preparation - A League of Legends Parody (18+)

At first I thought it was just going to be the blue and pink cards doing it.
Very fluid and animation and captivating art. Excellent foreshortening!
Beautiful cum scene, very intense. The ending is just amazing, by the way.

Final Boss Final Boss

Very nice use of foreshortening with the health bars at the beginning. You are also very good at squash and stretch! Like, wow!

Allergies Allergies

I have to admit, this gave me a good laugh.
The style and animation itself is very nice. You really seem to have a knack for this!

funymony responds:

:D Thanks dude!
Glad to know I'm doing my job. In the future, laughter will be our currency.

How to be a youtube animator How to be a youtube animator

I've made an animation like this before and it was also inspired by the "welcome to" videos. I regretted making it because of my lack of effort and how I was copying the videos that inspired me. But when I look at this video I stop feeling like that. Considering that this was basically a slideshow, you could have put a little more effort into the art. You stuck really close to what this was based on. The beginning and end are both straight from jelloapocalypse's videos with minor tweaks. You also just listed the problems and didn't really make jokes of them.

KablooshProductions responds:

Why Would you call this a slide show. Jello did that for every single picture in photoshop. But did anyone care about that? NO! EVERYONE DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT IT! Plus, there's probrably a million videos out there that were exactly like jello's, everyone enjoys them, and no one cares about the art.

Plus, where's YOUR sense of humor. Btw, I wanted to get this video out as soon as I can because I had school and I wanted to get this video out as soon as possible, so that explains it.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Smooth animation and stupid humor. Great job!