MLP: Rarity Hentai MLP: Rarity Hentai

Game itself: The animation is close to the quality of the actual show and very smooth. The functions are nice and seem really handy. You obviously put a lot of effort into making this. You put subtle details such as the eyebrows twitching and the hair bouncing. An animation critique I have is when you pull her head back the hair moves first. I understand that this itself probably took forever but it would a lot more replay-ability if you had more scenes or a secret hidden button somewhere. I would've rated this a 3.5 or 4 star if there wasn't such a huge moral problem.

Moral critique:
They're fucking horses from a children's cartoon show! You need to feel ashamed for enjoying this!
At the very least you could've made it anthro!

Grape Venture Grape Venture

The game itself is okay, I like the visuals and it is challenging. (It it's almost like every level is an ice level.) I would like to hear some sort of background music though. . . but I'll stick to the game.
It's entertaining and held me for a while. I had trouble with the orb. I tried for around 20 minutes and I just couldn't get it and come back safely. Then again, I suck at games. I admit I didn't get far in the game so feel free to correct me on these next few things. I'd like to see more diversity in the monsters and terrain. The main character is a bit drab and resembles "Kirby" way too much. I was looking for the "suck" button when I started.

deruku08 responds:

Yes, the music was a little tricky, because i couldnt find anything that would fit so in the end i decided to just go with sounds but i agree, music in games in a must have.
In regards to the challenge, that is something i still have some trouble with, i tend to go overboard when planning levels and end with too much difficulty in certain areas and go too easy on others.
There is no diversity in enemies i am afraid, this is just me testing the waters on haxeflixel and get honest opinions about gameplay most of all but now that you mention it, the character may be too simplistic.