All 21 art Reviews

Emoji girl Emoji girl

I love how people scream at this for being terrible ye expect it to stop.

By the way, this is terrible.

Rosie Rosie

THAT'S INCREDIBLE! The colors are so pleasing and calm and bring out her earring and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is so cute and awesome and cool and PBTH.

show off show off

"Lemme just evolve while flipping midair like a badass before I balance myself on this ball, thanks."

Lapis the top tier rock Lapis the top tier rock

I love the peridot down there. The colors in this piece are the best part!
They go together very well. Although, I think that, maybe, you could slide up Lapis' butt a bit? If that makes sense?

MegatonSlater responds:

thank you ive actually been practicing since i posted this one ive gotten better at butts so dont worry ive ranked up on my booty skills

Bomb boy Bomb boy

I think this picture looks absolutely astounding! Where did you learn to draw like that!? You, sir, have a real talent. (Also, "Boku No Hero Academia" is a great show, I made fanart as well)

Flinthook Flinthook

EXCELLENT foreshortening!

The Finger Eater The Finger Eater

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

deathink responds:

w00t!

Little Witch Nia Little Witch Nia

Great work! I really like the humongous cowlick she has going on.

the harbor of oligias the harbor of oligias

Dude, you are somethin' else.
Ya got talent, man, those beautiful, powerful animals tower over those colossal ships and that crimson red water. . .
I don't know how anyone can rate less than a five star on this. Astounding job.

2B Stuffed - Futanari 2B Stuffed - Futanari

Nice job! I really like how you draw dicks. . . awkward compliment, I know. Very cool job with foreshortening, also. I always have had difficulty with that. I'm pretty sure adding a cooch is an option with futanari, so don't worry about what those guys say.